The history of a dream
Butterfly Face Mask fundraising face mask for individual use. Featuring a beautiful design inspired by the transformation of the butterfly and AMMO’s bullet logo, this new mask pays homage to Elizabeth Wiese and the AMMO for Life campaign with a charitable fund-raising effort. By purchasing this face mask, you are contributing to the social service activities carried out by the Hospital San Juan de Dios, an order founded more than 500 years ago and grown to nearly 400 hospitals and health care centres in 55 countries, each used to care for people in the most vulnerable situations.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
HOW TO WEAR THE FACE MASK:
Place the face mask on bare skin and follow the steps below:
- Clean your hands with soap and water or alcohol-based hand sanitizer before touching the face mask.
- Bring the mask level with your nose. Hold the mask from the outside and place a loop around each ear without crossing the strap.
- Pull the bottom of the mask over your chin. Ensure that the mask covers the chin and nose.
- Check that the face mask is positioned correctly. This requires ensuring that the mask fits snugly and there is no breathing discomfort.
- Don´t touch the mask once it’s secured on your face. If the user needs to touch the mask, he/she should first clean his/her hands with soap and water or alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
· Waterproof and antibacterial external layer, 92% polyester, 8 % lycra 270 g.
· Filtration efficiency aerosols: 96 %. Filtration efficiency particulate: 94 %.
· Maintains properties up to 42 washings.
· Adjustable metal nose clip.
· UNE 0065:2020 Standard. Reusable hygienic masks for adults. Requirements for materials, design, manufacture, marking and use.
This mask is not a medical device (SP) according to Directive 93/42/EEC and Regulation (EU) 2017/745, nor Personal Protective Equipment as defined by EU Regulation (EU) 2016/425.
SUITABLE FOR ADULTS
Manufactured by B27827849 for AMMO by Mig Jimenez
|Dimensions||20 × 20 cm|